Sentence Mitigation Workshop
This workshop teaches techniques to build an effective mitigation strategy before sentencing.
The sentence mitigation workshop is part of the Straight-A Guide program. This course is specifically for people who want to work toward building a solid record that shows why they are worthy of mercy. If you do not have a strong record of community service, use this course to help you prepare for a solid mitigation plan before sentencing. If you’ve already been sentenced, we recommend that you purchase our Ten-Steps to Succeed from Jail or Prison course.
What This Course Offers:
- Teachings on both the art and science of self-advocacy.
- Guidance on how to understand sentencing guidelines.
- Guidance for building a record that shows the value you bring to your community.
- Strategies in response to anticipated accusations regarding a lack of remorse.
- Ideas and templates to follow.
- Video tutorials from mitigation experts.
This self-directed workshop will assist your efforts to build a compelling reason to show the judge (and others) why you’re worthy of mercy.
We offer a 100% money-back guarantee to those who do not find value in this product.Start the course